2016/07/17

Korean Cosmetics Review: Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask


 
I'm actually shamelessly reviewing a product I stole from my boyfriend - but it would be a pity to leave it lying around, right? I finally brought myself to writing this review because I also submitted it to the Innisfree review contest, which has, unlike my blog posts, a deadline. =D

Usage:
The mask is quite thick and it takes a bit of effort to spread all over the face. For easier washing off after drying, it is better to use a konjac sponge soaked in lukewarm water. It takes me some 5 rinses of the sponge to remove it completely. At the end it is good to wash off any remaining mask with cold water. Also, as I mentioned, it is unisex, so it's really nice also for the guys who are not avert to using a face mask.


 Effect:
Cooling: The mask has a very pleasant cooling effect during and also after use, even though I store it at room temperature (I don't know how I could spread it if it was refrigerated TBH).
- Pores: It can be immediately seen that the pores shrink, though of course they aren't completely invisible.
- Firming: I can also feel a firming effect, with my smile lines being smoothed out and under eye bags being less noticeable. Despite this, the mask doesn't dry my skin out.
- Priming: I feel that the skincare products I use after are absorbed much more easily.

Before and after


Overall firming effect 


Conclusion
4.5/5
(Because it's a pain to put the thick mask on, but it works really well)

Yours truly
Vita


6 comments:

  1. oh this is so cool!!!! j'adore la texture (même si c'est dur à appliquer) et ça a l'air de marcher!
    de gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'est vraiment efficace, je pense que on peut l'acheter dans la quartier chinoise, peut-etre...

      Delete
  2. oh this is so cool!!!! j'adore la texture (même si c'est dur à appliquer) et ça a l'air de marcher!
    de gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overall sounds like some good benefits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it really does what it promises.

      Delete