2012/06/15

How to Style Your Brand New Blouse?




Here are 5 outfits I put together with using solely things I already had in my wardrobe - I didn't buy a single new thing to go with the blouse. I just wanted to show you how versatile the blouse is. It's easy to sew too, as you've just seen. BTW, what do you think about my hairstyle? I don't know why it makes me look so mean in the photos, I thought it looked pretty cute IRL. I didn't use an accessories except for belts and earrings, so there are many more options for different looks.

Zde je 5 kompletů, které jsem sestavila výhradně z věcí, které jsem již měla ve skříni - k nové blůze jsem si nekoupila jedinou novou věc. Chci vám tím ukázat, jak dobře se kombinuje. A je jednoduché ji ušít, jak jste právě viděli. Mimochodem, co říkáte na můj účes? Nevím, proč v něm vypadám tak přísně - na živo mi přišel spíš roztomilý... Na focení jsme si nebrala žádné doplňky krom pásků a náušnic, ale svetry/saka/kabelky/šperky by umožnily další variace.

1) Neutral skirt
I wore a short, pleated black skirt (New Yorker). A circle/half circle/ruffled skirt would have worked just as well. 
Já mám krátkou černou skládanou sukni (New Yorker), ale kolová/půlkolová/řasená by fungovala stejně dobře. 





2) Shorts
 It took me approximately 10 years to realize I'm not too fat to wear shorts. Which makes me super happy - I finally feel confident enough to wear them. Anyway, high-waisted shorts (Versace, or a very well made replica - I have no clue since I got them second hand) are great to wear with this blouse.
Trvalo mi asi 10 let, než mi došlo, že skutečně nejsem moc tlustá na to, abych nosila šortky. Konečně se cítím dost sebevědomě na to, abych je nosila. Ale podstatnější je informace, že tahle halenky vypadá skvěle se šortkami s vyšším pasem (Versace, nebo dobrá replika - jelikož jsem je koupila v sekáči, tak nemám tuchy).






3) Skirt in the same color
It's important to break the monochromatic outfit with details in different color, such as a belt. White is the best (or generally the color of the collar). Skirt is an unknown brand - got it second hand, belt is Tally Weijl.
Záplavu jedné barvy rozbijte doplňky v jiné barvě - třeba páskem (nejlepší je bílá - obecně tedy ta barva, která se nachází na límci). Sukně je enznámé značky, mám ji ze sekáče, pásek je z Tally Weijl. 
 


 

4) Color blocking
It might look a bit crazy, but I like the combination with these hot pink Zara pants.
Možná je to trochu divoké, ale mně se ta kombinace s jasně růžovými kalhotami (Zara) líbí. 
 

5) Overal
I don't have a simple mini dress, but it would work the same way with a dress. Just add a belt to enhance your silhouette.
Nemám jednoduché minišaty, ale fungovalo by to stejně i s nimi. Jen přidejte pásek, abyste zvýraznily pas.
  



Yours truly
Vita

8 comments:

  1. Ta blůza je dokonalá, přesně takovou sháním, dokonce i v mintové. :D Nádherné kombinace a nádherné jednotlivé kousky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Děkuji :) Tak šup k šicímu stroji :)

      Delete
  2. Poslední kombinace nejlepší! A btw ty šortky ti sluší ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful blouse! I absolutely loved this post so I tweeted it. My favourite outfits are the one with the mint skirt and hotpink pants, absolutely gorgeous! And your hairstyle is really cute, I have no idea why you think you look mean, I wouldn't ever think so. Maybe you should smile more:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah, I should try to smile a bit more :)

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love the white short pairing. It's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete